How can you help?
1. Pay voluntary contributions on time and in full
2. Ask family and friends to help with the education of your children by making a one off or on-going donations
3. Become a legend by making a donation when your child moves on to secondary school
4. Make a donation or fundraise with your simcha. Bat/Bar Mitzvah – support the next generation of pupils.
1. Smile.Amazon – everytime you buy something on Amazon shop through this link –
https:// smile.amazon.co.uk and add The Parents Association Of The North West London Jewish Day School as your supporter.
2. Easyfundraising – click here http://bit.ly/2xuY0qG and go shopping.
3. JustGiving – start raising funds for the school now.
1. Join our fundraising committee to help raise desperately needed funds – contact Sharon Starr – sharonstarr09@ googlemail.com
2. Organise an event – put on a challah bake, run a marathon, poker evening, abseil down a building, tip a bucket of ice over your head – have some fun and make North West money while you do it
1. Attend all of our fundraising events
2. Help organise our fundraising events – contact Sharon Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Tell everyone that North West is a charity – other parents, grandparents, cousins, long lost friends, anyone you think will be able to help
4. Get involved in your childs’/childrens’ education by making a positive difference – join a committee or help sell challah on a Friday Morning