Ways of giving
How can you help?
1. Pay voluntary contributions on time and in full
2. Ask family and friends to help with the education of your children by making a one off or on-going donations
3. Become a legend by making a donation when your child moves on to secondary school
4. Make a donation or fundraise with your simcha. Bat/Bar Mitzvah – support the next generation of pupils.
1. Smile.Amazon – everytime you buy something on Amazon shop through this link – https:// smile.amazon.co.uk and add The Parents Association Of The North West London Jewish Day School as your supporter.
2. Easyfundraising – click here http://bit.ly/2xuY0qG and go shopping.
3. JustGiving – start raising funds for the school now.
1. Join our fundraising committee to help raise desperately needed funds – contact Sharon Starr – sharonstarr09@ googlemail.com
2. Organise an event – put on a challah bake, run a marathon, poker evening, abseil down a building, tip a bucket of ice over your head – have some fun and make North West money while you do it
1. Attend all of our fundraising events
2. Help organise our fundraising events – contact Sharon Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Tell everyone that North West is a charity – other parents, grandparents, cousins, long lost friends, anyone you think will be able to help
4. Get involved in your childs’/childrens’ education by making a positive difference – join a committee or help sell challah on a Friday Morning